Saturday, June 6, 2009

Real Certainty?

Life. This word is perhaps among the most simplistic of them in our common language, but above all it holds itself as a coin phrase rather than just a word. It has a world of truth within it. Somewhat like the word love. I find even now while writing that my mind is running wild just on the very thought of the word, Life.
What is it about this word that I can't simply understand? Maybe it's that I expect more from it, rather than what it simply means, I don't know?
Mirriam-webster's dictionary reveals this groundbreaking word with such a simple insight, it states:
Life a: the sequence of physical and mental experiences that make up the existence of an individual b: one or more aspects of the process of living.

If you ask me, that's a pretty good definition. Good. I'm glad we had this talk.

Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment