Tuesday, December 29, 2009

All is fair.


Ok, I'm back from my absence of mind and thought... wait, scratch that. The truth is that I've been doing so much thinking that I wouldn't even know where to begin with it, or if I should even call it "thinking". It feels much more than the natural, ha, I know right; it sounds super crazy, if that. But with all this mind time, I found a single spot to fully concentrate on, pick at, and even try my best to depict exactly what it is, in a nutshell. Kinda like finding a single imprint in a DNA strip. Which is not as simple as it seems - If it even does sound simple, or possible.


I’ve done my fair share of being quite the optimist I believe I’m supposed to be. However, optimism isn’t without its challenge of honesty, which is often the part that stops people from being a positive and optimistic being to begin with. So I’ve found sense in discovering myself before stepping into the shoes of others, and it makes perfect sense according to chinese proverbs, philosophy on life, and fortune cookies for all I know. I’m quickly finding that laughter can be healthy even if and when I’m expressing my feelings for you avid readers.

A saying that I’ve become quite attached to is “God is Love” and I know from the bottom of my heart that it’s real, because God is real, but I must also come to a real conclusion and know for a fact that I stand for that, and that I must live it.

Do I truly believe it though? My answer would be yes, Absolutely! Where I’m finding the problem with this is that in order for it to become more than just a ritualistic thought, I must be impulsive about it, spontaneous with this message of Love. I’ve fallen completely in love with this idea, but I admit that I haven’t fully personalized it yet; what’s the idea of Love without

a personal touch?

I know now that even after all these years that I’ve proclaimed the messages of the Christ in my life, they were merely uttered words with no depth, fraud words and shallow actions. I felt so disgusted at my failed attempts, I felt a deep deep surge of conviction on my behalf. It let me know that I needed to seek Love at its most beautiful meaning, and that is God.

I know that in order to claim anything, you have to have relationship. You see, before God could deem man as “complete”, he had to give the man a Relationship on more than just one dimension. God claimed seven times in his creation that “it was good” before he finally said “it is not good” and he continued to form a help for Adam and with that, Man became complete.


I don’t feel broken, but for some strange reason I still feel that I do need some fixing. I guess some would say that that’s just me being optimistic, after all, that is what I’m aiming for. And that’s that. I'm wondering how I'm going to find the right words for times like this when I stumble across such a simple principle with so much light. I’ll let you know when I scrap the rest of this thought together. It can happen, right?

1 comment:

  1. I was born in a Christian church and as much as I try to believe that God is love, I find it difficult at times. I hate that I find it difficult to believe that God is love because I am very blessed. Sometimes I find myself saying the "right" thing but after being a member of a Christian church for 22 years I've learned what to say...but sometimes I find it hard to believe the words that I am saying. I know God is still molding me and my relationship with Him has become a lot stronger but I just want to believe God is love without ever having to doubt that for one second. God bless you! your posts are very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete