Monday, September 13, 2010

Divine Romance













"The fullness of Your grace is here with me
The richness of Your beauty’s all I see
The brightness of Your glory has arrived
In Your presence God, I’m completely satisfied

For You I sing, I dance
Rejoice in this divine romance
Lift my heart and my hands
To show my love, to show my love

A deep deep flood, an Ocean flows from You
Of deep deep love, yeah it’s filling up the room
Your innocent blood, has washed my guilty life"


A simple song of gratitude that not only expresses a deep relationship with the Creator but along with it comes the message of His compassion, and amazing grace... a grace that is greater than all of my sins.

If anyone knows any other songs out there that speak rich words like this please let me know. I'm interested.

1 comment:

  1. Those are rich words indeed. What a sincere love letter. "In Your presence God, I'm completely satisfied", you could not have put it better bro. I wish I had a song to share. But thanks for sharing your beautiful words. Made me cry.

    ReplyDelete